Progress Report - April 2020
I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
I worked 58 productive on side projects hours last month.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
- Video of the Month: How Open Source Changed My Life with Max Stoiber
Song of the Month: Lance Butters - Loner
- TV series of the Month: Dave
What was worked on
- Personal news: I joined the great team at EOS Titan to work with them on some very interesting and innovative projects. More info coming soon.
- Besides my main jobs, I mostly worked on VIGOR. The app is fully functional now, the next steps are polishing and bug fixing to be ready for the launch. 🚀
- I didn’t start a new side project.
- I’ve been reading more and more about Rust. I’d love to learn it, but I have a hard time finding a use-case that is not already covered by my Node.js skills. It’s also not really there yet in terms of third-party libraries, especially regarding GUI development.
Sessions went up to 7,549 on my website.
April was a good month for my blog! I stuck to my bi-weekly schedule of releasing a blog post, I even overachieved my goals here. It feels good to make up for the lack of posts in March. I managed to write four blog posts.
- Testing EOSIO smart contracts with Hydra
- Implementing efficient Dividend tokens
- EOSIO C++ IntelliSense in VSCode
- 8 EOSIO WASM intrinsics you might not have heard about
My twitter followers increased by 19 to 592.
Learn EOS Development
I sold 5 books last month.
I made 431 EOS last month trading crypto. I got really lucky though, arbitrage trading has become a lot more competitive. I need to step up my game. 👨💻
As always, there are some interesting things in the pipeline that I ‘m not allowed to talk about yet.