Progress Report - February 2021
I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
I worked 104 productive on side projects hours last month.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
- Article of the Month: Curve Vulnerability Report. (It’s old but I only came across it now.)
- Song of the Month: Bitcoin pls go to moon 1hr. Relevant again.
- TV series of the Month: Jujutsu Kaisen S01
What was worked on
- I took part in the Paradigm CTF, scored well and got introduced to a lot of great people.
- Most of my allocated free time was spent looking at ETH hacks and writing blog posts. I started a new series, Replaying Ethereum Hacks.
- business-related tasks
Sessions on my website went up to 8,849. I think it’s because I’m writing more blog posts to a wider audience again. Plus, these posts are included in some ETH newsletters.
I stuck to my bi-weekly schedule of releasing a blog post. ✅ I even wrote three blog posts instead of just two!
- Paradigm CTF 2021 Solutions
- Replaying Ethereum Hacks - Introduction
- Replaying Ethereum Hacks - Furucombo
My twitter followers increased by 56 to 742.
Learn EOS Development
I sold 6 books last month.
I made 93 EOS last month arbitrage-trading crypto.
- Investigate more interesting hacks and write about them. I thought about making the Replaying Hacks posts a video series on YouTube. I become more and more a visual learner myself and watching a video is more relaxing than reading. 😁 I could create a gitcoin grant to promote it. But first I need better equipment …