Progress Report - January 2021
I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
I worked 103 productive on side projects hours last month.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
- Article of the Month: Quantifying Blockchain Extractable Value: How dark is the forest?
- Song of the Month: Ambient Watts Playlist
- TV series of the Month: The Promised Neverland S02
What was worked on
- Did the Capture the Ether CTF challenges
- Did the Ethernaut CTF challenges
- Received a bug bounty for discovering a contract vulnerable to sandwich attacks
I’ve been reading up a lot on what’s currently happening in the Ethereum ecosystem. Really impressed by the work Starkware is doing with their Cairo programming language to write zero-knowledge proof programs. I’ve never seen this dual witness-creating-proofer / simple-verifier programming style before.
A hint is a piece of python code, which contains instructions that only the prover sees and executes. From the point of view of the verifier, these hints do not exist.
- Have also been reading a lot about MEV and flashbots.
- Small blog update: include featured image headers on the actual blog post page instead of only on the index page.
Sessions stayed at 6,287 on my website.
Finally, I stuck to my bi-weekly schedule of releasing a blog post - great start into the year! I even wrote more than two posts this month.
My twitter followers increased by 15 to 686.
Learn EOS Development
I sold 7 books last month.
I made 126 EOS last month using arbitrage trading.
- I’m looking forward to the Paradigm CTF on Friday, February 8th.
- As always I have some cool ideas for innovative projects that I want to try 😃