Progress Report - September 2020
I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month’s report can be seen here.
What did I do
I worked 117 productive hours on side projects last month. That’s awesome and almost twice as much as the months before - I had some more free time.
To make these progress reports a bit more interesting, from now on I’ll post my favourite song, TV show, and article I read last month.
- Article of the Month: How to correctly type-pun in C++
- Song of the Month: Dennis da Menace & Brous One - Gourmet
- TV series of the Month: The Boys S02
What was worked on
- VIGOR launch 🚀
- improving my arbitrage bot
- other private projects
Sessions stayed at 6000 on my website.
Finally, I was able to pump out two short articles and stick to my biweekly schedule. They were inspired by updating to macOS Catalina and having to fix my dev environments.
- Fixing C++ compilation bugs for the MacOS Catalina upgrade
- How to install an old package version with brew
My twitter followers increased by 23 to 646.
Learn EOS Development
I sold 2 books last month.
I made 330 EOS arbitrage trading last month. IIRC, most of it was from being one of the first to integrate a new DeFi token that launched at the beginning of the month.
- I enjoy tinkering around with the various EOS DeFi projects and trying to combine them to get a high APR. Maybe I’ll build a product in this direction.