Progress Report - May 2017
#Progress Report - May 2017
I post a progress report showing what I did and how my products performed each month. Last month's report can be seen here.
#What did I do
I worked 36 productive hours. (Tracked using RescueTime.)
I released two new open source React Native components:
Downloads have been stable. In sum, my apps were downloaded 955 times this month.
In-app Purchases went up this month to 9 orders. I made an estimated 26.67€ (+13.47€) this way.
Ad revenue was stable, even though I had quite a few more impressions this month. I made 58.98€ (-0.95€) for 67737 Google AdMob banner impressions.
#Total App Income
In total, this month's app income was 85.65€ (+12.52€).
Website traffic went up this month by 1000 and I got new comments on older articles.
My twitter followers went up to 159. (+10)
It's been a really good month even though I again could not spend much time on my side projects. The course continues and I'll keep working on my app on weekends next month.